iEDM is a record company focused on Electronic Dance Music. iEDM manages various sub-labels, including those of DJ Mag Top 100 artists. iEDM takes a general overseeing role in the development of its artists, with a focus on creative guidance rather than developing and executing a strategy.
Questions we Have Answered
- How can we integrate a data-oriented approach in our decision making and make it reachable and visible to the employees and artists?
- How do we increase our margins? Can we go from 75% of not profitable releases to 50%?
- How do we enhance the online growth of iEDM, artist x, artist y, and artist z?
- What are new markets for artist x, artist y, and artist z?
- Should our artists change their positioning in the new markets?
- Provides iEDM with answers to the research questions required extensive internal research of its financial performance, mapping success of its releases, discovering reasons behind unprofitable artist and releases, and regressing and testing the success factors.
- To achieve a data-oriented approach within the company, the employees were questioned for change management and digital transformation purposes.
* We made all the cases anonymous or used fictive names to comply with the NDAs we have with our clients, as well as to protect their business and the results that came out of the project to protect the customer’s competitive edge. Needless to say, the outcomes of our work is due to be remained confidential.